ISLP Technologies is a start-up currently incubated at the Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi providing solutions based on emergent technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and Distributed Ledger Technology.
My role at ISLP covers all the steps from ideation to delivery. I act as the mediator between the business and the technology, in charge of understanding market trends and requirements, and providing technology based solutions. My responsibilities include:
- Conducting market research and competitive analysis to understand product positioning and segmentation.
- Acting as a business analyst to determine the market viability of a product.
- Conceptualising product design and functionality to meet business demands.
- Building business and product requirements and defining functionality to ensure a smooth delivery.
- Determining and prioritising product functionality based on market metrics and needs.
- Understanding product applications of upcoming technologies such as AI/ML, Distributed Ledger Technology, Swarm Tech.
- Analysing customer journeys and needs, isolating problems and generating platform based solutions for each stakeholder involved.